Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, my name is crystal and im from the netherlands. I have been playing for little over a week now and had some very nice experiences in the game already so wanted to sign up to this wonderful forum. Still have lots of things to learn but so far im having a blast. Currently im just working on mining and trading a bit and meet fellow pilots.

All my ships or pilots, whichever you want to call it have crystal in their name so i should be easy to spot. Feel free to message me if i can help out with something. Hope to meet you all soon ingame!
Hello, welcome to the game
Welcome to the game and wow nice. Rarely do I see people in these welcome threads in the OP state that they can help with things. Good on you ^^
Have fun and familiarize yourself with the rules on the server too just so that nothing bad happens by mistake.
Hey Crystal, from England. Welcome to Discovery, any questions feel free to inbox me and ask away!

Bellck
Welcome!

Glad to have ya aboard this crazytrain; lookin' forward to seein' ya around. If ya have any questions, don't hesistate to ask around on the forums; more than a few people will happily help ya out~

hello and welcome,

have a good time.

regards, Ekki
See ya in space, Crystal! Welcome!
Welcome....I'm quite sure I've seen you a couple times.....probably from the walker's helium mining... Anyway I hope you enjoy it
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Ive already been invited to some journeys and learned a new trade route yesterday (thank you Liberty.Expres Smile ) And yes i did run into Walker, like the first day i played and i adopted Eerie as one of my hang out places since. Its nice to help fill up ships and have a chat and learn new things.
HEY THERE. Welcome:

(04-12-2015, 02:10 AM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]
Pages: 1 2