Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Simple Avatar Animation Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As some of you might have noticed, I'm rather fond of my hexagon framed avatars, and they change quite often.

[Image: Clayr-LaViudaRoja-Avatar.png]
[Image: OrinHasting-Full-Avatar.png]
[Image: HollyHawkinsAvatarSnipped.png]
[Image: JacobHastingAvatar-1.png]
[Image: Griff2-Avatar.png]
[Image: OrinHasting-Avatar-GMG.png]

So, my request is simple. Loop them all together with five second intervals, and no fade. Also, order doesn't matter, but Orin, Orin in GMG garb, and Griff Vahl (the old guy) must be in that order at some point.

I'm bloody strapped for cash (never powertrade, woot), so I can't offer a whole lot. But still, I think it's a fairly easy process, I just don't have the knowhow or time right now.

Thanks?

EDIT: I believe Linkero is working on it.
As per your request(through PM) here ya go!

[Image: OrinAvatar.gif]

EDIT: Crap....seems as if holly's hair screws up in it :|

Can you send me your source of the holly one so I can make it show right? Although I can most likely edit it out my self
Hrm, looks like the edges get glitchy in the animation.

Send me your email in a PM and I'll send you the Photoshop file.
I think the reason the edges get messed up is because each image is a pixel or two off in position... anyhow, here's my attempt:
[Image: 2psj3i8.jpg]
' Wrote:I think the reason the edges get messed up is because each image is a pixel or two off in position... anyhow, here's my attempt:
[Image: 2psj3i8.jpg]

Yours has the same problem with holly's hair as mine did :lol:

Edit: received psd, I will get to it right now

*disappears for a few minutes*
I'm too picky! Nobody's is good enough!

<explodes>

Nice try, guys. >_>

EDIT: Tenacity's is actually pretty nice, but Jacob gets totally thrashed in quality, and Holly still decides to dye her ends white.
Weeeee fast forward... you can barely notice her hair in this one =P

[Image: 11a8gah.jpg]
:lol:

Wait~! Let me go get teh Baltarz~!

Anyways, just forget it if the edge quality stays crap. I'll give both of you 15 credits each in game for your efforts. Get online.
Ok.....after looking a bit better...I noticed that it was because of the .gif format(the only one that supports animation)

Since I noticed that, I figured I would tweak the output settings

Either way, ya still have that small bit added on:(

I will try one more way and send you the link for it;)
Send me the what? If the edges stay pixely, it's a no-go. I'm just too picky.
Pages: 1 2