Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED / SOLVED] Hostile Order / Zoner Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there readers,

I have a reputation problem on a new character that shouldn't be what it is, more info following:

A couple of days ago I created a new character and named it Testing.Testing then moved it to the sell point for the ship I was wanting to buy. I left it there overnight and did some trading the next day to gain the credits required for the ship I was after. I then sent the credits to the mentioned character and switched over then bought the ship I wanted. I renamed the ship to "Sovereign" then started to outfit the ship and spotted something in the reputation that shouldn't be as it is.

The Testing.Testing character was created off a "fczonerbw" restart and I saw that it should be allied with GMG and The Order except for some reason the ship has the Order at full Hostile even though it's a new zoner restart that has killed nothing and done no missions or taken any bribes and isn't old enough for me to have been sanctioned in it as I haven't actually used the ship yet.

I took some screenshots for all to see and am hoping someone knows what's going on here or can tap someone on the shoulder that can help and fix this as I don't really want to be shot by an Ally because of a false reputation.

Zoner ID
Hostile Order Reputation

EDIT: I have since tested both Zoner restarts and The Order and same result all round, coming up full hostile to each other even though it states they are supposed to be allies in both their descriptions
Recent change, order and Zoners were repped hostile due to some questionable actions on the official Order factions part in regards to their conflict with TAZ. Its silly imo at least but it isn't a bug
(04-13-2015, 02:08 AM)Loki557 Wrote: [ -> ]Recent change, order and Zoners were repped hostile due to some questionable actions on the official Order factions part in regards to their conflict with TAZ. Its silly imo at least but it isn't a bug

Oh real, that sucks. Perhaps a description change is required then. Wouldn't have bought this vessel if had realised this and wasn't reading false in game info Sad
In-game info takes quite a while to fix, and even longer to implement, as I doubt the devs would push an update through the launcher if it was just 2 infocard changes (despite the fact that they actually could now)

The infocard changes will likely be wrapped into the Omicron update when it finally comes out in 7.9 years
(04-13-2015, 02:19 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]In-game info takes quite a while to fix, and even longer to implement

I just thought it would have been done when they changed the rep, Meh what do I know, I wouldn't know anything about this stuff anyways Smile

(04-13-2015, 02:19 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]7.9 years

Lol Smile Hopefully not that long...............

But thank you repliers as I now know what's up so can close this up Smile