Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: Galactia-01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Galactica-01 has been banned for:

Quote:Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay.
Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.
Abusing Game Exploits

Consequences:

Normally, there is a lot of intricacy which goes into finding who is a cheater, and who isn't. You were strangely easy though. 59 anticheat triggers in today alone, whoowee, you were busy weren't you.

That number is much, much bigger when we decided to look into your entire anticheat history. How about you post here and tell us what's going on? We have 400+ lines saying that you're up to something. Right now, we believe the system more than giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a message here if you think you're innocent explaining what's going on. If not, i'm afraid you're taking a long long break from Discovery.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(04-15-2015, 11:56 PM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]
Galactica-01 has been banned for:

Quote:Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay.
Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.
Abusing Game Exploits

Consequences:

Normally, there is a lot of intricacy which goes into finding who is a cheater, and who isn't. You were strangely easy though. 59 anticheat triggers in today alone, whoowee, you were busy weren't you.

That number is much, much bigger when we decided to look into your entire anticheat history. How about you post here and tell us what's going on? We have 400+ lines saying that you're up to something. Right now, we believe the system more than giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a message here if you think you're innocent explaining what's going on. If not, i'm afraid you're taking a long long break from Discovery.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Greetings Sir Admin,

To be honest i dont know why i am being banned. I am using freelancer discovry mod only and installed freelancer as fresh instal. And my ship Galactica-01 has no equipment beside i buy from zoner bases. You may check it if you want. But please unbanned me. If you can guide me any further what going wrong i would appreciate.
Thanks
-Micro
PM Sent