Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sig request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Essentially I need a new signiture that will combine the Estate sig that I have currently plus at least the face of this: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars.../9/9a/Alexi.jpg

Whilst my current sig with the ship in it is not required, the name of Davik Hujuk would be very useful to have.

As you saw already, 100 million is up for grabs for this. Whoever wants to try for it can if they wish. Thanks for reading anyway.

EDIT:Moar infos, posted below but eh.
A new image for the Estate would be good, it's actually the royal botanical gardens with a small border and just some writing on it. Overall a sig as large as my current Davik Hujuk one is what I am looking for with the same sort of themes. The ship can be got rid of since it really doesn't fit in with the mod (It being a Dauntless Liner) but the character must be in as must the Davik Hujuk and The Estate words.
I do eet.

You want the guy infused with Estate sig?
Indeed. I could provide a larger Estate sig if you wish. However If you could find another image for the Estate etc that would be fantastic.
PM me the big one. I have had awful luck finding stuff lately.
[Image: 2aahibp.jpg]

would help if we had more details to go on, but there's what I could come up with from what you provided.
Bleh, stinkin' Tenacity. I need credits.:(
' Wrote:Bleh, stinkin' Tenacity. I need credits.:(

so do i =P
I need them moar.

Oh well. Enjoy the sig, Linkus.
help me come up with something better and ill split the reward =P
Now that is pretty already Tenacity.
Information in regards to the Estate etc is a bit tight at the moment, need to get a few things in place before revealing much more.

The bigger version of the Estate picture has been wiped off imageshack it seems, since they are gits.

I'll leave this open for a bit longer if that's alright Tenacity, just want to see what people can come up with.

A new image for the Estate would be good, it's actually the royal botanical gardens with a small border and just some writing on it. Overall a sig as large as my current Davik Hujuk one is what I am looking for with the same sort of themes. The ship can be got rid of since it really doesn't fit in with the mod (It being a Dauntless Liner) but the character must be in as must the Davik Hujuk and The Estate words.

Sorry for not providing this information earlier, things are developing as they go along >.<

EDIT: Come up with someone together and I'll give you each 100 million. Same goes for anyone else who goes for it.
Pages: 1 2 3