Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hanz von Manich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bdm_small9tu2mbru98dlj0i.png]
Büro der Marineintelligenz
Personnel Database

Personnel File of Hanz Albert von Manich

ID Number: DB-03-001-9876

Quote:Personal Information:

Full Name: Hanz von Manich
Codename: -
Service Number: HVM-986-234
Height: 190cm
Weight: 92kg
Hair: Grey with white influances
Eye Color: Black
Medical Issues: Back burns of Leve 3
Personality Traits: Smoker, alcoholic,sadims, humor, anger issues.
Place of Birth: Planet New Berlin, Funfstand Colony
Date of Birth: 12.31.790 A.S.
Hobbies: Cooking
Marital Status: Married
Familly/Relatives:
  • Father: Richard Luther Manich, medic, decesed
  • Mother: Genora Lathia Manich/Stutz lawyer, alive
Previous Jobs:
  • Bounty hunter (818 - 820 A.S.)
Training/Skills:
  • Rheinwehr training, MND training, basic combat training,advanced medical degree, standard medical degree, contact fight training
Criminal Record:
  • 812 A.S. - Multiple fights and involuntaru death
Additional Notes:
  • Hanz may be a angry man at many times, yet he can act like a member of the upper society at any given time. He is aswell a known doctor in the industry and a lot of times is called to aid and help younger doctors. Under his medical attention there have been only one death, that being caused by a already dying organism

Hanz's Logs Wrote:Log Nr.1
_______
Since the finish of his military study, I have dreamt of what would be to mean something, to be part of something, yet i never fully had the chance to explore it. So here i take my stance as a freelancer, here to seek and explore. So i decided to make my way down the Omegas and Omicrons. But things i've saw, people i've meetn, they were nothing mopre then beasts, ordinary poeple, far from intelectual or even advanced. They self entitled themself "The Order" yet i fear they seek only personal gain and their meens are no where near what it could be called easy or friendly. I've seen them not taking it lighty, bitten they were killing innocents just for the sake of tresspassing, but yet no rules were broken. That was a awfull day for a Civillian to see, yet they tried to attack me , bad move indeed, as i've killed 10 of their men. I never liked to shed blood with not couse, yet wiht those rat-like people "The Order" i will shed as much blood as i can.

Log Nr.2
_______
As my swift leave from the Omicrons i have flead to the Omegas, where i found much more peaceful land. I have seen much more beautiful land, a land of such beautiness it can never equaled in my eyes. There i found people i like and love The Zoners, people of such goodnes and friendliness you won't belive this. As to say there were calling themself the Pheonix, but i've never had the chance to speak tonthem on friend to friend basis, yet i have seen them and i had the chance to speak with them times and times when i staying at their bars, i must admit they have very a very big supply of drinks to say the least. So from there i relized that there are not only beasts among us, yet there are many times of people that cover this galaxy.

Log Nr.3
_______

As my departue from the Omegas i decided i shall visit a more vile place, Liberty to be exact, where i decided to see every little place i could see, check every bar and meet as many. So my trip begun down in New York, the homeland of the Liberty and i must say there is yet some beauty in that system, is nothing like i've seen in therms of people are, but the way the live and how they are treated, is much less then life in Rhinland, damm i can say we have luxurious life conditions to how as people. Yet i like the night clubs and the bars, what can i say, well stocked and aswell something more then what you can get as a civilian, but days were about to change , as i placed my application for the Das Buro and i will be heading back to my homeland, back to the fatherland, where i belong .

Log Nr.4
________

As a new chapter of my life unrolls for the life book, i see myself already in the chair of the Rekrut, under the Buro and i could not be more proud, yet scared at the same time. Those people have more experiance in any domain then i will ever have, yet i am not so sure they know how to be friedly, this very peculiar lady in the first plac, the HauptInspektor, not a very nice person

Military Decorations:

To be earned