Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Combining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24794

I and yagami are combining our stories together to form a Forum roleplay story connection. We plan to take it to
the server once we end it all. It's about a lone pirate chasing after a nomad he runs into, who gives him wepons to defend him. The pirate gets alured by the ship and chases after it. Look in stories.

EDIT: His stories are about a lost nomad searching for the keepers.
Good, and yeah, we're doing the best we can with what little. . .
"resources" Zygoeths has ... Just kidding, mates.]

And here are the links in my sig.
What do you guys think? Is it ok (i know my stories are a little lean, but i can't really write anymore til Yagami finishes his stories.)
Kidding me? You can add as much as you like! [as long as you write it over things that I am not
involvled in.]
You can even read my stories and add tons of little things in between, like "And I watched from
my lax distance a nomad heading away from the Junker's base, Rochester, so I proceeded to
follow the pale-blue creature into the depths of the minefield we were now entering."
This can be your whole story right here, just gotta be [color=#3366FF]imaginative!

Think think think, and someday you will get that one little bit of story, mate.
Then you can blast off into imagination, restricted by the laws of physics and Freelancer.
But you can . . .
=D
No... i mean i can't write anything else because i won't know were your headed XD.
Good point.
I've made your sig and am sending it . . .
And I will start on my story soon.
^.^