Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair Siege Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well I was bored at work and it workload was quite less (Thank God for that) so i decided to do some ship modelling and here it is. I dunno if this is the right spot for this. If not Moderators please move it to the proper place. Thanks

Link to p3d.in

Feedback would be nice. Would like to know how to make it better Smile

P.S AI ship line will be coming soon. Smile

Edit 1:
Peeps in the Corsair chat asked me to upload an older design so that people can compare. So here it is

Link to p3d.in

Originally envisioned to be a battlecruiser to be used for raids instead of using the Legate or Murmillo, can be reclassified to a cruiser class ship

Edit 2: Ok did some tweaking to the ship as suggested by Cookie Jar Cloaks and here it is.

Link to p3d.in

Edit 3: Some people did suggest re tweaking the Ares Class model. So here it is.

Link to p3d.in

Please post your feedback
Looks awesome!! I'd buy it Smile
I love it - looks awsome
you got my vote to get it into the game

tell me about the weapons, powercore and so im curious...
(04-22-2015, 11:22 AM)Stefan_Steinar Wrote: [ -> ]I love it - looks awsome

Well I was thinking along a similar performance with the liberty siege cruiser, minus the heavy cruiser mounts. The Forward Gun would be its sole heavy weapon.
(04-22-2015, 11:28 AM)Unlucky_Soul Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I was thinking along a similar performance with the liberty siege cruiser, minus the heavy cruiser mounts. The Forward Gun would be its sole heavy weapon.

forward gun nice Smile
14 basic turrets Smile
sounds good to me id love to see it ingame
There are not enough Siege Cruisers in the game,so i would automaticly buy it.And also nice work on the design man! Smile
Does corsairs really need a siege cruiser?

Also as a design critique its too simple in shape, if it were upside down you might not be able to tell since its reflected in the horizontal axis. It needs more features to distinguish between the top and bottom
(04-22-2015, 11:36 AM)Stefan_Steinar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2015, 11:28 AM)Unlucky_Soul Wrote: [ -> ]

forward gun nice Smile
14 basic turrets Smile
sounds good to me id love to see it ingame

Way to many turrets...
1 Forward gun
6-8 turrets
No need to OP things...Remeber Sairs are meant to be poor...
Is it going to replace... The Mighty Praefect ?
(04-22-2015, 12:27 PM)Cookie Jar Cloaks Wrote: [ -> ]Does corsairs really need a siege cruiser?

Also as a design critique its too simple in shape, if it were upside down you might not be able to tell since its reflected in the horizontal axis. It needs more features to distinguish between the top and bottom

Point noted. Will work towards that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4