Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Modelling Request: Hogosha VHF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has come to my attention, from the howling of rabid Hogosha associates and players, that our VHF (Irezumi) is "still" a copy of the Raijin, and therefore a temporary piece of useless hardware. Therefore, the far reaching Hogosha Association sends out a request to all able modelers to reforge this vhf into something worthy of flying.

Details and requirements: none, must be VHF better than the Irezumi.

Rewards: The thanks of thousands of Hogosha pilots and fans for centuries to come, and One Billion credits.

Deadline: None

The following image has been passed to me to provide the challengers with inspiration:

[Image: mITKTFA.gif]

That is all.

----------------------------

P.S. This is a serious request, but lack of details and eagerness to start the process (by my electoral circle) has prompted me to write the drivel you can see above.
A bump, now with a more explicit reward of ONE billion credits. Brought you by, Hogosha Association (and Sol).
I'll get around to it, this was supposed to be taken care of a few months after I modeled the Raijin. As the KNF is replacing the Raijin and I have a solid idea in my head for the Irezumi's new model, the Tachi (with some modifications to the model for balance) will be the only one remaining the original model.

Will post something within the next couple of days.
While Durandal has said he had something in mind regarding this, I believe our offers is still open to others who might fancy giving it a shot. Bumping for all effects.
A second bump for this matter...

We are still looking for a model to replace the Irezumi, the Hogosha VHF.