Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Forum downtime: Intermittent this week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, it looks like the Outcast page is the same as I last left it, I see nothing that was changed yet, perhaps I'm just not seeing it. The NZA and talk pages are fine for now as they were resolved and fixed, their page is fine as well. The only thing that I need to redo is the (SolarR page and that was just typing the up to date capital ship list which I had saved.

Overall, everything is fine now. And what was changed, I either can't find (either I'm not awake enough yet, I'll check thoroughly later today) or it was not changed. I can list off what I see changed so far below which I can fix

Outcast's page (main one): A few things here and there which I can retype up that I found, it seems most of what I changed is still there, just tiny bits of it removed.

Solar Runner page: Capital ship & Ship list removed, I can easily re-add this, thankfully with the forums back up, it will be much easier to fix.

NZA page: I see nothing changed, the page is fine and restored like Error said

Talk page: Issue resolved, not sure what else to add here.
Pages: 1 2