Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corvo Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a "little" problem with my Corvo.
It has Order Cruiser Turrets and Cerberus Turrets mounted as well as a Cruiser Shield.
I undocked and it kicked me, I guessed because I have cruiser stuff on a Gunboat now, since the Corvo was made to a Gunboat.
I sold all Cruiser things until it had only the Thruster, ID, Cap Armor 6.
I undocked again and it kicked my from the server again and after I reconnected again all the stuff i sold was back on my ship mounted again.
Now I'm stuck on Gran Canaria and dont know what to do

EDIT: Even after selling all turrets, one cerb and the CD were still visible on my Corvo even if they were not listed in my equiment list and I still could buy CD missiles
(04-26-2015, 12:40 AM)Big_B Wrote: [ -> ]I have a "little" problem with my Corvo.
It has Order Cruiser Turrets and Cerberus Turrets mounted as well as a Cruiser Shield.
I undocked and it kicked me, I guessed because I have cruiser stuff on a Gunboat now, since the Corvo was made to a Gunboat.
I sold all Cruiser things until it had only the Thruster, ID, Cap Armor 6.
I undocked again and it kicked my from the server again and after I reconnected again all the stuff i sold was back on my ship mounted again.
Now I'm stuck on Gran Canaria and dont know what to do

EDIT: Even after selling all turrets, one cerb and the CD were still visible on my Corvo even if they were not listed in my equiment list and I still could buy CD missiles

Pretty much the same here!
Same here Smile
Guys, you need to post the names of the ships.
"Same here" won't help track down the affected ship.
Canaan|Antarctica
Had the same issue but it fixed itself somehow.
Renaming was involved in the process after which I got kicked and the incompatible equipment was unmounted.

Isn't it possible to unmount the weapons on all Corvos automatically? It was done in the past when fighter weapons were reworked.
(04-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Corundum Wrote: [ -> ]Had the same issue but it fixed itself somehow.
Renaming was involved in the process after which I got kicked and the incompatible equipment was unmounted.

Isn't it possible to unmount the weapons on all Corvos automatically? It was done in the past when fighter weapons were reworked.

I'm working on it, I fixed all ex-barges right now.