Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HALP MAH PL0X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right, nothing serious, just need comments and ideas. my pc back at home is currently in a state worse than an active whore working a 72 hour nonstop shift. putting that thought aside for now, and woosaaing myself till i get calm again, heres the situation.

im making a website for one of my assignments at uni, and ive got a theme going- sky blue.

here is the logo. (there are 3 variations).

[Image: fitnessukupdatedcopy-1.png]

[Image: fitnessukupdatedcopy.png]

[Image: fitnessukupdatedcopy-2.png]

[Image: fitnessuk.png]

[Image: fitnessukupdatedcopy-3.png]

heres the background thats guna be used for the webpage:

[Image: bluebackground-1.png]

now, i need your imagination, and comments, and feedback to tell me which logo fits the background perfectly. (yes, i made everything in photoshop, doing it as we speak <.< )
<3 the last. Quite the...Blue background.
heres what the website looks like so far (ive only put the background, the banner, and the placement of the buttons:P)

[Image: untitled-10.jpg]

and thanks mikeh D:
5th haves yer flag in background... dull :crazy:

third is better but personally i like the forth.:D

how`s the uni going mate? doing sites already? :lol:
yeh unis good, thanks plus mah pc is bust innit, so im currently in the public library trying to complete this website xD

the fourth is pretty dull when i try to use it with the background, but since it was a 2 min job done at 11 pm last night, i decided to throw it up there to make the other ones which i did look extra better:lol:

sites are alright since its all HTML >.> its c++ thats a right ***** <.<
' Wrote:<3 the last. Quite the...Blue background.

You love nomads, obviously you love it to be as blue as possible... :laugh:

' Wrote:yeh unis good, thanks plus mah pc is bust innit, so im currently in the public library trying to complete this website xD

the fourth is pretty dull when i try to use it with the background, but since it was a 2 min job done at 11 pm last night, i decided to throw it up there to make the other ones which i did look extra better:lol:

sites are alright since its all HTML >.> its c++ thats a right ***** <.<

lulz. if you need some help.. ask :P

i`ll try to help how i can :D