Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salutations, everyone.
After many, many years of running and re-running the Freelancer single-player campaign, I've finally decided to get into modded server play. Discovery is something that I've seen around for a while, but never quite had my fill of vanilla gameplay to download it. Now however, I feel that the time has come.

I'm a keen roleplayer, always have been, and the rules and conventions this community advocates is better than perfect for my style of gameplay. I can't wait to get stuck in and interact with a living, breathing universe full of the drama so lacking in the SP after the story is finished. Freelancer is, without a doubt, the best game I've ever played in my life and it's so great to have so many others to enjoy it with. I've already got so many ideas as to what I want to do with a character...

So that's that. See you all in space.
Hey mate,welcome.Have fun in this server
Welcome!
As the others have said, welcome! All I can say is that with your outlook on the game, it's a damn shame that you didn't stumble across us a few years back - those were the days of 200 players online concurrently. Tongue

Even so, if you're interested in finding out a little more about a specific part of the game server, or need a hand with anything, feel free to pop me a PM. More than happy to help.
Thanks for the welcome messages guys. Smile
Ehey there! Welome!
To be sure, run through the links in my Signature.
They might be useful for you.
Good luck!
~Dimon
welcome and have fun

i hope you want to be a pirate *wihaaaaaaa*
Welcome Smile
Yo,welcome to the server.
Have fun,and don't trust Chuba.
don't trust any lawful or semi-lawful....
get pirate cause they admit that their not honest *grins*