Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Broken page image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems with this this update (no offence or I might be wrong entirely) but it looks like the pages with un-updated ship images are bugged out. I can see about fixing them but I'll need to have clean/new images like a few of the others

Example of broken page image: The Corsair Heavy Fighter page, note on the right side how the image extends a bit farther then its box given and that the coding can be seen. As said, I've been working on HTML work at my High School, I'll see about trying to fix them.

I'll include a list of ship pages with broken images below:
(Will update in a bit once I gather a few)
It's not related to that update, it was just related to me working on the Base Infobox template earlier today after noting that it explodes when you try to include it without a base image. I was wondering where that edit went; that must have happened while I was trying to fix the issue with the base infobox, but somehow ended up editing the ship infobox page instead. Must've had it open in another tab somewhere.

Anyhow. I've reverted the accidental edit that was breaking the ship infobox. Thanks for the heads-up!
Ah, good to hear, no worries Error. ^^
Eh, good is perhaps a bit of an exaggaration; the original issue that I was trying to resolve with the base infobox is still there, but at least the error that I accidentally introduced in the ship infobox is fixed. I'll take a look at that again later today. Tongue