Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I cannot deliver goods to my base anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just built a base and ran into a weird problem: I cannot deliver goods to my base anymore! After building it and depositing money I invited my son's ship to deliver a crew, food rations, oxigen and water. The base accepted everything AFAIK. Then I brought in my vessel for delivering the Reinforced Alloy. Now the weird thing: the left side of the trading panel was empty. I first thought that I had forgotten to load the RA but once outside the base I noticed my hull was still full. Inside again same problem: nothing to be seen. But the "Available Cargo Space" said the there was nothing free so the hull had to be full.
Another weird thing: my son went to a regular base in the mean time to get more RA. Being there he found out that the food was still onboard. Coming to the base again he faced the same problem: nothing visible.

Of course I logged in on forehand but if I hadn't, then I even don't understand it. When bringing in new unknown goods these goods are visible on the left side of the panel but cannot be sold. After logging in they can be sold as well. But again: nothing visible at all.

FYI: all goods were present on the base builder, I checked and double-checked. And it isn't the first base I built.

So the $1M question: what's going on ???

Any idea, suggestion or help is welcome!
Speed is needed because I have a dying base out there.

Thank you very much!
Did you log in as Base Admin as you tried to sell the FOW and the RA to Base?
(04-26-2015, 06:45 PM)Galactica Wrote: [ -> ]Did you log in as Base Admin as you tried to sell the FOW and the RA to Base?
Of course. I trust my son completely and he used it as well to deliver the first goods.
This 'bug' has happened, to me, quite a few times. Best thing I have found is to close the Game completely down and the restart it. This has always fixed it for me.
(04-26-2015, 07:55 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]This 'bug' has happened, to me, quite a few times. Best thing I have found is to close the Game completely down and the restart it. This has always fixed it for me.
That worked indeed !!!

I really owe you, so don't hesitate to ask me if you need help. Many thanks!