Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Chrome is back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery, I'm back once again. I flew with some of the best. Along time ago I was an admin for the war zone server. As I was quickly told there I was an enforcer with admin rights so that the other guy would not get jealous. I told them that's the most childish thing I've ever heard in my life. So I gave up my admin rights to the other guy. And they banned him and begged me to come back. So before that I played on USA, with Mcduff and scrappy. I am great friends with flash, lance,
etc. And I could not figure out how to get a faction started back then. But I finally learned after the 100th attempt -_-. I lacked rp. One of the best fighter pilots there was but I just really lacked RP -_- But now I T1- Para. Went to IMVU and learned RP there. Just so I can come back and be apart of the community the right way <3
And I missed all you pirates out there that love breaking the law. Sad to see the server with such a few amount of people. I recall 200 people going to conn just to see me fight. Sad. Just sad. I still see my buddy Doc Holiday is an admin that is awesome! He helped me get a barge before it turned into a giant... checkered... thing...... But any ways I love you guys !
Welcome back man
firefox master race

Hello.
welcome back (:
Thank you! I'm waiting to see the Doc! And Black Widow back in space!