Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine (and co-worker) got me to join. I don't regret it... I love this place....
So first about myself...

Name: Larry
Handle: Starwo1f --just about everywhere I go...
Age --43 (finally not the oldest)

Since I have a family and kids (5), many ask how I have time.. I just do.
I have been roleplaying since before AD&D. Anyone remember the MUSH's
I was a hardcore RP --text based games (for those not in the know) back in the 80's.
I had friends in collage that got me hooked up. Even then.. hook a coffee IV in me and leave me alone.

Anyways off track.. I recently left SWG online --I hate paying.. also taking break..
and came here... its free and fun. RP is good and most seem to follow it.
So many online that doesn't RP.. Even though its an RP server.

So far I two characters working on more...
Gorva --now working for Samura Corp
Sam_Tex --joinging the Liberty Navy and proud to serve

I just wanted to say thank you for being here
Welcome aboard! I can foresee you being a great RPer!
Welcome to Discovery, Starwo1f!

Hope you have fun in-game. Don't use that (Starwo1f) as a character's name, though. Read the welcome thread, and read the rules. Read the rules, and read the rules. They take a while to sink in (I'm pretty new, too). Don't go powertrading, and don't rush off to get a capship.

Seriously, though. Have fun. And make sure you've at least thought up a character to RP. If you manage to re-RP a non-RP chat, you are an hero. (there's a sig about "mouse problems" somewhere, in case you have no clue.)
Welcome to your new home!

Need any help in the server,

Cardi.Cake.Express

{SOB}pendragon[A]

are the two people of mine to get ahold of, I'll do what I can (within' RP) =]

Glad to have another serious roleplayer aboard!
Welcome to disco! If you have any questions pm me and ill try, but just so you know, i wont give you money, just a nudge in the right direction, so you can learn on your own. you'll enjoy the server more that way:)

But yeh, do what Lethal says, read the rules until they sink in

Apart from that, hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself!
Its always good whenever we get a serious Rper, welcome to disco!
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery, Starwo1f!

Hope you have fun in-game. Don't use that (Starwo1f) as a character's name, though. Read the welcome thread, and read the rules. Read the rules, and read the rules. They take a while to sink in (I'm pretty new, too). Don't go powertrading, and don't rush off to get a capship.

Seriously, though. Have fun. And make sure you've at least thought up a character to RP. If you manage to re-RP a non-RP chat, you are an hero. (there's a sig about "mouse problems" somewhere, in case you have no clue.)

I won't use Starwo1f in game..that would not fit... but its my screen for forums and such...
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
FIVE children?! Jesus!

Anyway, hai.
Welcome to Discovery.:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

It sounds like you have the concept of role-play solidly in your mind, however, should you need help just PM me.

Have fun.