Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Redfire's escape.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Username removed

*The alarms broke the silence and a voice can be heard on the radio*

Radio: Prison station under attack, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill! Prisoners have escaped, I repeat, prisoners have escaped! This is not a drill!

*Several blaster shots are heard followed by a quick scream, after that the alarms shut off and an eerie voice is heard on the radio*

Voice: First you arrest me, I end up blowing up half of the prison where you kept me and making off with a gunboat.

Then, you tear my ship apart letting me dive into space, I survived again.

I planned to remain outside the borders of Liberty, never to return again as I have found my fortune there, but you couldn't just let me go.

You sent bounty hunters to capture me when I was out of your reach and that was your last mistake.

That mistake has cost the lives of this prison's personnel.

I have told you before, no prison can hold me, and when I get out, everybody else gets out.

*A crowd is heard cheering on the radio before it falls into a morbid silence*

*The silence is interrupted again by a loud explosion sending ripples through the facility, a group of armed men blast through a 13 ton door sealing their cell block from the rest of the maximum security prison.*

[Image: 20k27ix.jpg]

*The armed men shoot their way throughout the prison, remaining LPI agents keep the attackers at bay for several minutes but are taking severe casualties in return. A functioning security camera in corridor 13C reveals the eviscerated corpse of a LPI agent and a woman running for her life*

[Image: 2v2y39g.jpg]

*As the group of inmates walk through the corridor now filled with bodies of dead police officers, their leader picks the radio from one of the bodies and contacts the other groups of escapees scattered throughout the facility.*

Let no blue escape here alive. Let's set an example for others.

Seal off all the exits and they will have nowhere to go but the cafeteria, they will be trapped.

*Most of the prisoners have grown a savage hate for the people of the law throughout the years, others were serial killers and maniacs. The idea that the LPI will be trapped and nowhere to go made many of the prisoners giddy and excited, the leader's support grew even more, as did their thirst for blood.

All the prisoner groups in the area converge on the cafeteria for their last battle with the LPI, they cut through the sealed doors and throw shrapnel grenades in the room.

The battle lasts for less than 15 minutes with a few prisoners and many of the LPI agents brutally murdered.

The cafeteria's clean white paint is being quickly removed by the shrapnel grenades and laser shots.

After the fight the prison falls into silence once again and the last functioning security camera in the cafeteria is stuck on a grim image, that of the bodies of the people who once ran this place.

[Image: 15doy1j.jpg]

*In the cafeteria a group of men are carrying out the carbonized corpses of LPI officers and the remains of destroyed security droids.

The group then gathers around a basic prison designed metallic table and on top of that table stands a tall, bearded man dressed in a battle wearied armor, he begins to speak.*

Redfire...this was once a feared name around Liberty.

*The man pauses to catch his breath, he stares for a moment at the crowd around him and continues his speech*

Rogues knew me.
LSF, LPI and the Liberty Navy knew me.
Xenos knew me.
The Bounty Hunters Guild knew me.
No one could miss the wrecks that piled up around the trade lanes of the Galileo system.

Those were my days of glory, catching train after train, transport after transport, thousands of weapons and ammunition captured, tons of gold and silver, millions of credits taken.

Dozens of dead who believed they could outrun me or even fight me.

Redfire, this name was burning into the minds of the lawmen.

I was famous, feared, envied, in short: I was powerful.

And now, I am about to become so again, and you know what? This fame, this power, this fearsomeness, they can all be yours too. Every single one of you standing here today has its hands drenched in blood.

You are free men now. Go earn your glory and bring fear on the minds of the lawmen.

*The crowd cheered and escaped from the burning building that used to contain them.

Redfire looked around, he grabbed a pistol and some credits from the body of a dead LPI agent and walked his way through the carbonized hallways to the ship waiting for him on the landing pad, he realizes that much must have changed in the years that he has been locked up and wonders what life has in store for him now.

The JXR-385 maximum security prison is now but a burning building inhabited by the corpses of those who used to guard it, no emergency signal ever left the interior and so the bodies rot for weeks before a supply ship arrives, time during which the main generator fell out and the single noise within is that of a morbid radio static*

[Image: 2w6gnzl.jpg]