Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BIS and LSF clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there's a line saying that both can engage hostile entities + request levy fines/cargo drop outside ZOI from such transports.

However... What about Freelancers and non-Gallic corporate ships caught trading inside Gallia for example?
You trade with gallia? Therefore you supply and help gallia in some way, I think if you follow this logic, you'll find what you seek.
(04-28-2015, 08:04 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]You trade with gallia? Therefore you supply and help gallia in some way, I think if you follow this logic, you'll find what you seek.

I was asking if it is "good" within ID. That's a problematic matter here, since ID doesn't allow to shoot at Freelancers or e.g. Kishiro, GMG, since they aren't considered hostile to Bretonia.
Sure, if there is no restricted warfare, and any neutral party can be an enemy if caught trading with the enemy.

But then again, Disco rules of warfare do not follow the conventions of earth, and anyone can be made a target of convoy raiding for war purposes.
(04-28-2015, 08:08 PM)Toris Gray Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 08:04 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]You trade with gallia? Therefore you supply and help gallia in some way, I think if you follow this logic, you'll find what you seek.

I was asking if it is "good" within ID. That's a problematic matter here, since ID doesn't allow to shoot at Freelancers or e.g. Kishiro, GMG, since they aren't considered hostile to Bretonia.

Doesn't matter, in such cases the said individual who trades with gallia is considered hostile. Thus anyone "who helps your enemy is your enemy" and ID's have no clarification on that because its just common sense. (a green here?)
(04-28-2015, 08:38 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter, in such cases the said individual who trades with gallia is considered hostile. Thus anyone "who helps your enemy is your enemy" and ID's have no clarification on that because its just common sense. (a green here?)

Logic/common sense and rules are different things.
The LSF ID clearly doesn't allow targeting, for example, Kusari corporate ships as they don't belong to a hostile house or a hostile organization.

[Image: ddwWcmH.png]