Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corvo classification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it actually a gunboat? I need someone in green to confirm this, I hear mixed answers like: It's a cruiser, or it's a gunboat! It's a hybrid of them both but what is it actually? Ship dealer says gunboat so I assumed it's a gunboat, but I want to play this safe. What is it?

I already know that the Carrier varient is a liner aswell.
Pretty sure it is a gb
(04-29-2015, 12:42 AM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]Is it actually a gunboat? I need someone in green to confirm this, I hear mixed answers like: It's a cruiser, or it's a gunboat! It's a hybrid of them both but what is it actually? Ship dealer says gunboat so I assumed it's a gunboat, but I want to play this safe. What is it?

I already know that the Carrier varient is a liner aswell.

Well New corvo is more gunboat then Cruiser, but really grat gunboat Smile.

And Bustard is liner, but i don't think that all houses will accept it as liner class. Because it have Cruiser turrets, but none of them heavy. Still good Liner.
The Corvo is a cruiser, NOT a gunboat. I know, I own two of them, Med Force 2 and 3.

I apologize, I was mistaken. Since the change to the vessel, the Corvo is now classified as a gunboat, not a Cruiser.
How that can be Cruiser if it have gunboat tyrrets? And no CD as well.

And what about Bustard?
Holliday

so i can use the Corvo with Pirate ID and 100%
Don't forget it don't have CD....
Corvo is gunboat and Bustard is a liner from rules point of view. You can see it written by admin here:
(03-29-2015, 09:10 AM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]
Also, for the sake of transparency here's the specifics of the upcoming change:

Barge is being removed and the ship entry is being recycled for a Civilian "mothership" (so to say). The new ship will have the following specs:

"Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier
Class: Liner
(...)
Furthermore, as previously mentioned in the balance subforum, Corvo is also receiving a rework to go with this new Barge change:

"Corvo" Civilian Deep Space Explorer
Class: Gunboat
(...)
Both ships will be placed under "Sirius Civilian" cell on tech chart and so will be openly accessible on any Sirian ID, including the generic ones, with sellpoints on Freeport 6 in Tau-29 and Corfu Base in Omicron Theta (don't worry Zoners, the existing sellpoints on those bases have been moved to a nearby base so all your sellpoints are intact).

Of course inRP house laws are different matter, discussion with summary in this thread.

(04-29-2015, 07:34 AM)Stefan_Steinar Wrote: [ -> ]so i can use the Corvo with Pirate ID and 100%
Yes, same goes for Bustard (as it has 1800 cargo size). However as was said, Corvo doesn´t have CD so it´s use for solo piracy is kinda difficult because you can´t stop your prey from running away.

thanks Smile ... *making fourth Pirate Reapers char*
i can use it anyway im in a group very often hehe
And how Rheinland looks at Bustard freely flying in Berlin or any of your systems?
Pages: 1 2