Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad Power Cell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed some commodities are apparently ID-specific; i.e. I cannot buy them, depending on the faction ID of my current character.

In particular, I've noticed Nomads cannot purchase Nomad Power Cells from Nomad bases! I think that's silly. Are "Nomad Power Cells" used for a particular purpose?
Nomad power cells are used to power wilde cloaks as far as I know.
(04-29-2015, 03:44 PM)... Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed some commodities are apparently ID-specific; i.e. I cannot buy them, depending on the faction ID of my current character.

In particular, I've noticed Nomads cannot purchase Nomad Power Cells from Nomad bases! I think that's silly. Are "Nomad Power Cells" used for a particular purpose?

Nomad Power Cells can only bought by K'Hara and Das Wilde, both primary factions and L-Cardi can only be bought the primary faction of the Nomads (AKA K'Hara)

And as said, the only used of Power Cells is to power Hybrid Cloaking devices, other wise, their also major RP things that only the official factions can buy for a reason or another.
All right. Thanks.