Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thor's Hammer Codename problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After not logging into my account since the last update, I log and find that my two "THOR'S HAMMER" codename weapons were unequipped, cannot be equipped (greyed out) and are now "Class 6". I have a Sabre VHF, and after asking around, it seems this shouldn't have happened, as my other codename weapons (DIAMONDBACK) were just fine...

Any ideas what is going on here? My character is named "KR/\KEN"

Thanks,
Revan
The Thor's Hammer is now a class 6 Light Fighter Codename, you're going to need to buy some other kind of Codename to put on your Sabre.
i can highly recommed the SOLARIS Codename from Freeport in Bering. High Proj Speed, High Range, high rate of fire and above average Damage (not the best DPS, but close).
(04-30-2015, 01:53 PM)Eadweard Wrote: [ -> ]i can highly recommed the SOLARIS Codename from Freeport in Bering. High Proj Speed, High Range, high rate of fire and above average Damage (not the best DPS, but close).

Solaris is crap. If ye want a nice high projectile speed gun - buy PG or Flashie. But SOLARIS is a waste of money.
SOLARIS is almost identical to Heavy Flashpoints, except it uses 60 more e/s and loses 50 m/s projectile speed, making it almost certainly the worst codename around.

It's due for a rebalance like codes in general are, but for now do not use it.
well the only real downside is high repair costs. It trades the extra power for over 100m more range. just a question of personal preference.