Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Goro Yoshida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CommID: "The Fallen Angel"
To: Goro Yoshida
Subject: Any news?

Heyo there, dear Hacker.

How are you doing in the hell called Liberty? I hope you are doing fine!

I've heard there might be one "Lich" fighter flying between Liberty and Rheinland borders. You know, I always have to bring bad news... I am still looking for the rest of my wing, but I might give up soon. I feel like there's something or someone following me around... Maybe I am crazy already, ha? Who knows, now I am just trying to inform you, if I will not find any of my friends in 30 days then I will look for a new job or "lifestyle"... I can't live like that forever... Alone, looking for my friends.

By the way, any news from the Liberty? Are these not so kind Navy officers even worse thing now?

~The Fallen Angel
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Liss.

It is with great pleasure to see you as cheerful as ever. I understand that you are doing well.

I should also apologize for not replying to you earlier. We had to maintain radio silence for one of the most importation missions we ever carried out. I am certain you have heard about it on the news.

Indeed, it is sad to hear that you're going to abandon your search. Nevertheless you should know that you can stay in Leiden Base for indefinite time until you decide what to do next. There, you won't have any issues with your cardamine supply and me and the rest of my colleagues will be more than willing to assist you with your needs.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Awesome, I am glad you are in the second group of guys who know my name.

I heard something about your operation, great work! I will gladly accept your offer and I guess I might have some info from deep Omegas. I know it might be out of Hackers interest, but do you remember our last conversation? Spirits, I would prefer to keep it between us, oki?

~The Fallen Angel
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Of course I remember our meeting at Freeport 6. Naturally everything you told me is confidential, do not worry about that.

I am also delighted to hear that you accepted my offer. I will begin preparations for your accomodation. I am not sure what do you mean by second group, but I hope that refers I am part of the circle of those you trust.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

First group: They don't know my name after the meeting with me, Outcasts, Corsairs and I can continue for ages and normal people.

Second group: Friends and people I can trust.

Gracias though, I am sure you will like my intell.

~The Fallen Angel