Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well after a long break... I am reinstalling Freelancer.

Don't know how many of you remember me, I was a Corsair and was also one of the founders of the Black Dragons (Hogosha faction), if that rings any bells. Good to be back actually, I really miss it. I just played FL for so long that I needed a break. Anywho, here I am...

Not sure who all is still around from before but I am definitely interested in getting back with the groups I formally flew with if they'll still have me (and if they still exist...). If not I will be definitely looking to join up with someone. Got a lot of reading in the forums to catch up on.

pipboy.

PS. Anything change with connecting to Disco? Since the global server is down now, it is right? It's been a while for me. I assume we just do a direct connect now. heh... I should prob just read the instructions... :rtfm:
That long eh? Well, welcome back! Don't join the outcasts, and you're good to go! *oops did I say that?*
' Wrote:That long eh? Well, welcome back! Don't join the outcasts, and you're good to go! *oops did I say that?*

Stupid Corsair, what he means is join the Outcasts.:P

Welcome back.:)

I doubt you will need the usual rundown.
Yeah, no worries there. I was Brotherhood all the way baby. Outcasts.... blech.

Not sure any of the Brotherhood pilots remember me or not but that was my main faction till we started up the Hogosha thing.
Welcome Back

Quote:Yeah, no worries there. I was Brotherhood all the way baby. Outcasts.... blech.
:yahoo:
Good to see some old Brotherhood members coming back
Heh, pipboy was in my "graduating class." (For some reason, I also remember a red-haired, cigar smoking Corsair whose ancestors were stowaways on the Hispania. Ring a bell?)

Anywho, you can remake Vengaza if you wish. (Sorry, I don't remember if you were Vengaza or De la Vega)

Welcome back amigo.

Welcome back!

And to you Ximen, Corsairs fail, If you need a lesson on that, i'll send gneisenau your way:P:P for a little one on one
Welcome Back Hermano, and you Black Dragons are desperately needed in Kusari. Even getting a new fighter.
Man, it's nice to see you back. You just fell off the face of the earth there. But now you're back so all is forgiven! Welcome back! It'll be nice to fly with you again. And make your Angel char too!

Well I'm perfectly willing to try and get them up and running again, but I'm starting off fresh here so it will be a rough start with no resources. Is it the same fighter the Hogosha were going to get all along? I was told about it back when it was first being made.

Oh and I was De la Vega. Wow.. I had almost forgotten my char name, good memory. I'd love to remake him though, thanks Lucend! Are you in charge of things now?

EDIT: Hey Caylith! Wow, I didn't expect everyone to remember me. Awesome, I'd love to get my Angel back up and running as well but obviously I'm going to be a little rusty on the goings on of Disco so I prob wont be much help yet. No worries though, just need to get back in the mix and it'll all come back to me.
Pages: 1 2