Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker bounty question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen the .:j:. bounty board. What is the zone bounties can be claimed in? (Junker ZoI is unlimited. Is the bounty too?)
Yes, but you still need to follow your ID. For example you can't attack KNF unless you demand credits or cargo.

Depends if you are Freelancer or Junker as well. Because you can act only in your ZoI.
That means a lawful transport bountied by .:j:. can't be attacked in Liberty by a Junker ID hunter?
(05-02-2015, 08:35 AM)Mercury Wrote: [ -> ]That means a lawful transport bountied by .:j:. can't be attacked in Liberty by a Junker ID hunter?
You have to follow the the restrictions of your ID. The Junker ID can't attack ships unless a demand is made and the demand is ignored/refused by the target. Furthermore it can only make these demands outside of house space and in Gallia and Kusari (see the piracy line on the Junker ID).

You can engage Xenos and Hogosha anywhere though.
I see. I didn't know if the bounty makes one able to just attack or the ID restrictions still apply. But I got my answer. They still apply. And the ZoI is infinite.
when in doubt, ID supersedes everything else.