Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The fight for York (New London)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It looks like the GRN will be massively outnumbered. If we could have some players switch to GRN that would be great.
Ill be there as BAF-Pilot Angus Aislinger.
(05-02-2015, 06:29 PM)Burning Wrote: [ -> ]On which side do you think will be less players?
I mean we want a balanced fight, don't we?

However, I'll join as BAF.

Yeah, take GRN ship, dude.
Meh... Ill switch to GRN... I dont have a ship, but it will not take but a second to make one. So...the BaF I was in...is now a GRN Bomber.
(05-02-2015, 06:44 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the GRN will be massively outnumbered. If we could have some players switch to GRN that would be great.

Joining with a GRN bomber. Show Gallia some love guys.
I'll bring the Tonnant
(05-02-2015, 06:44 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the GRN will be massively outnumbered. If we could have some players switch to GRN that would be great.

Let the corsairs join the event.
I'll change to an Eclipse so Snoopy can bring the Tonnant, as he flies her better than me. Name: FA-Tonnant-B01.
Server keeps crashing
Does "nomad" include legit nomad ID'd ships or only Wilde? (Bretonia is out of the nomad ID ZOI, I'd like to know if this will be an exception).

I will be there one way or another.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13