Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cheaters and what it means for RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No evidence of cheating found on the desk. I think it might just be lag. We are currently experiencing serious lag issues atm.
There were massive lags about a hour ago. I guess, that's the issue.
Thank you all for sharing your expertice and ideas.

Idk what to think anymore, i just tried to take out a lonely simple lvl 13 npc with a gunboat going chickenrace.

Didnt even dent hes chassy and i fired up all my 400 000 poweroutput straight into the cross.
Lagg seems to be an issue yes, hopefully.

Oh and btw, LN pls gimme a + for beeing a helping rolemodel Liberty citizen Wink

Still i love the game and the server, the Angels actually do their job.

Best regards.
(05-02-2015, 08:07 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]pls,you are just new )))))

You do realise that what you just recomended to him means actually: forget the IN-game, interaction, RP, server activity and all that... and instead start becoming a conn client Peeeew and screw the rest coz dei aholes Right?

Not cool!
I think cheating is a very bold statement to make. Last night the server 'Was' actually lagging fairly badly since i was using my Phones hotspot which is good for about 8MB and it's very rare games lag on that. But i noticed people bouncing every now and then, i think what you saw there was mere lag. The Admins here believe it or not don't tolerate cheating to any extent and they'd have known supposing it was going down. King Boo has the cheat radar and brutally punishes those who do decide to cheat, supposing they escape the wrath of Garret Tongue

But yes. I really do think you saw an extreme case of lag, it's probably normal considering the server was shifted recently
Pages: 1 2