Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

After being for quite some years on and off discovery I'm back again and enjoy playing so far. I hope I don't join the server too late, as I've seen a decrease in player numbers Sad
You'll find me ingame mostly under the name of Myridos, independet trader trying to find a suitable job. I fear other players, as there are pirates. Always. Big Grin
Aside from discovery, I'm a male 21 years old person, living and studying (computer science) in Germany - this is why my english is so bad Wink

The rules of this server are long and full with exceptions, but after a few days I'm now sure to know the most of them.

Thats it! See you in space.
Battle for York was fun, even with the lags Big Grin
We still going.Its just that people are probably busy lately so there hasn't been much activity.

Anyway welcome,back?Whoever,you are? Tongue
Or just,welcome,i dunno. .-.
Welcome back! I know the feeling, I myself came back after two and a half years of no Freelancer.
And its never too late! Don't you know - noone ever quits disco permanently. Sooner or later you come back again Big Grin

*bias* If you're looking for a nice fun mostly convoying faction - Bowex is always open. *bias*

Have fun and don't fear the pirates - some of them are nice and just looking for role play.
Welcome is enough ;D

I like Bowex Wink Someone saved me in Omega3!
Once again, welcome to our humble community! I wish you best of fun, Roleplay and PvP here! If you have additional questions or need any help related to the game or it's mechanics, feel free to contact any player with [Angels] tag in-game! We'll do our best to help you.

Cheers!

~[Angels]Foochow