Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Navy Flak Squad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since there is a Liberty Rouge TORPEDO Squad.
Why shouldn't there be a Liberty Navy FLAK Squad.

Like,a special division of the [LN] formed to fight the LR- Torpedo squad threat.

Thoughts? Smile
I was actually going to make a video about using a LF to aid caps in group battles by CDing bomber torps and cap missiles. I would suggest that, rather than making caps just for that purpose.

But if anything - yes, getting two or more flacks on your battleships is a must in Liberty and pretty much anywhere, actually.
(05-04-2015, 04:57 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually going to make a video about using a LF to aid caps in group battles by CDing bomber torps and cap missiles. I would suggest that, rather than making caps just for that purpose.

But if anything - yes, getting two or more flacks on your battleships is a must in Liberty and pretty much anywhere, actually.

Nah,not a squad of Caps,but a squad of double Nova [LN] Upholders Wink

It would be called a FLAK squad because FLAKS counter TORPEDOES and the LR- squad is called the TORPEDO squad Smile
sounds good but its liberty that gives it -10 but sounds good
(05-04-2015, 05:01 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good but its liberty that gives it -10 but sounds good

mad cause bad

illberty 4 life
So basically the Old Spazzy's Torpedoes
(05-04-2015, 06:14 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]So basically the Old Spazzy's Torpedoes

Didn't know that existed,but,yeah pretty much Smile
I'm thinking.I might start up this kinda small faction.It would be nice for the Torpedoes to have an arch enemy. Tongue

Dough i'm only thinking about it.

~LN-Vengeful.Flak

^Looks cool eh? Smile
(05-07-2015, 08:29 PM)SwagBunny Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice for the Torpedoes to have an arch enemy. Tongue

Well, we kinda already do. Liberty in by itself is already rather hard to play in without a dedicated faction trying to kill you, but I suppose the LNS feel the same way when Torpedoes are involved. In any case, in the end it is up to you, really.
(05-07-2015, 08:40 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 08:29 PM)SwagBunny Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice for the Torpedoes to have an arch enemy. Tongue

Well, we kinda already do. Liberty in by itself is already rather hard to play in without a dedicated faction trying to kill you, but I suppose the LNS feel the same way when Torpedoes are involved. In any case, in the end it is up to you, really.

Torpedo ramming faction vs. a Torpedo ramming faction.

Flaks vs. Torpedoes.

Don't tell me that doesn't sound at least a little bit of fun? Smile
Pages: 1 2