Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just played a bit of Fable - Lost Chapters - lots of fun choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried a bit of Fable Lost Chapters -- Took ages to instal but wow..

this game is a masterpiece...

i like how at the start you get to eavesdrop on a couple making out and then the guy asks if he can bribe you to keep his clandestine affair a secret...

i can't wait till i get strrong enough to murder lot sof people and test out funny animations..

the game plays a lot like sims -- you get emotion actions you can use and when you do use them (like the farting action) everyone comes round to comment lol..

very fun game..

can't wait for the multiplayer in fable 2 - it will be a blast.
hopefully the multiplayer will be as moddable as freelancer (!!)
ps - apparently there's been abig jum pin modding for fable 1 :-
http://www.projectego.net/mods-for-fable...-chapters/

( one thing i hated though -- the fonts -- YUCK-- typical microsoft game , they choose to use boring arial as the font. im off to see if i can find a better font )

anybody have any opinions/advice on Fable single player yet?
Got it on the Xbox for quite some time now. It's quite good, espescialy the ending(s).

Fable 2 is going to be even more epic. You get to play as either a guy or a girl, get to found your own family rather than just one wife plus you get guns.
Fable, ah, the good old Fable,,,

I love that game, even it is not really a sort of non-linear game.

Iam waiting since YEARS now of Fable 2 for PC,,,

//: Beta version of Fable contained the possibility to move people you killed (take the 'death meat' to another place). Betatesters so built an tower of death children in the heros birthtown.
this function was not implimented into the game, caue none of the developers wasnt really prepared for such abnormal events going to happen in their game.
I actually found the actions too black or white TBH, I find the way The Witcher gave you choices better
Honestly it seems overrated for me. There is no challenge in game whatsoever.
' Wrote:Honestly it seems overrated for me. There is no challenge in game whatsoever.

yes.. this was a worry for me and Black & White was one game i tried for half an hour chuckled and gave up.

I think maybe they let you toy around more in Fable. And Fable 2 will definitely be a hit provided its totally open ended and has massive multipayer team pvp and maybe has many customisable characers....

ok lets wait for Fable 3 then..
Honestly i loved this game, did u meet those guys that were high? they said stuff like "don't tell Rodney but i thought if i threw the mushrooms in the water they would explode rainbows and we would all be happy" You can really see where Molyneux is taking his games. Starting with the B&W series and now fable he really wants people to shape their character themselves whether its down the path of good or bad. I think fable 2 could be the best of all Molyneux games, although hes known for being the king of hype.
Honestly nightmouse, even though the witcher gave you better choice's did you enjoy it more? i couldn't stand that game. PCPP magazine gave it 10/10 and the addon got 10/10 also. This is getting off topic, but say what you might about the games story and depth and choices and blah blah blah it was boring, and even on my PC that can run Crysis at medium with DX10 at good frame rates loading times were HUGE!. Rant over.