Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer crashes when clicking on join server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I'm new here and on this mod.. I have downloaded this and evrytime when I try to join a server Freelancer crashes.. anyone know how to fix this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System Information:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time of this report: 5/5/2015, 19:54:37
Machine name: NIGHTSTALKER-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110408-1633)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/05/12 11:23:11 Ver: 04.06.05
Processor: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7644MB RAM
Page File: 1836MB used, 13450MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

Problem Information:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: FREELA~1.EXE
Application Version: 88.0.0.3
Application Timestamp: 00534d69
Fault Module Name: RemoteServer.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.0.1223.11
Fault Module Timestamp: 3e401cd3
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000017d4
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033

P.S: I forgot to mention that I have deleted my old savegame, tryied to run the game in window mode.. and nothing..

Any help would be mouch apreciated!
Try Uninstalling and reinstalling the game and the mod that should fix your issue
Allready tryed that.. didn't worked..
You should give the below a try, that will hopefully solve your problem based on the informations you gave us :

Code:
- Press Windows Key + R
- Write 'dxdiag' into the popup
- dxdiag is giving you an error message? Great, then proceed.
- Right click on your desktop -> Go into the GPU/APU/AMD control center -> disable the GPU, so uncheck the box saying APU + GPU and only use the APU. It is stronger alone, the GPU is useless, lol
- Install the latest Catalyst driver(s) from here => http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%208.1%20-%2064#amd-catalyst-packages ( probably the beta, depending on what you desire to do )
- Uninstall Disco ( You could skip this, but I'm not quite sure if this will have an affect. )
- Run CCleaner ( standard + registry )
- Reboot your device
- Install Disco ( including the shiny bloom effects, yes do this please (!) )
- Try to run dxdiag again ( Windows Key + R -> write dxdiag again into it. )
- Run your game and have fun, if it should have worked ofc o:

Also, you should go into your device manager and look up if there is a device that shows suspicious activity. If it does, well then there is something goin' truly wrong and you should try to fix this as soon as possible.
anti virus blocking dsace.dll?
Mine is doing that evanz, do you know what i'm supposed to do?
(05-06-2015, 02:19 PM)Mirdynn_BE Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is doing that evanz, do you know what i'm supposed to do?

Add disco folder to exceptions
And now after launching, when i'm connecting to the official server it crashes
Ok just any server i'd like to join :/
reinstall disco after adding folder to virus checkers "allowed" options
Pages: 1 2