Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this happens when I start freelancer
http://imgur.com/CPNF97z.png
http://imgur.com/2vNxhGM.png
You can remove/delete DSAce.dll manually via the explorer and then press the "restore DSAce" button in the launcher again, restart the launcher after you have removed DSAce.dll manually, just to make sure it actualizes the dir.

DSAce.dll is located inthe Discovery Folder\EXE\DSAce.dll

I would probably scan the system for malware, this is not supposed to happen.
(05-07-2015, 04:03 PM)Rebirth Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove DSAce.dll manually and then click the "restore DSAce" button in the launcher, restart the launcher after you have removed DSAce.dll manually, just to make sure it actualizes the dir.

Damn it i wanted to say that.
You ninja.

Anyway.Try doing as he said.
Im having the same issue
(05-07-2015, 04:03 PM)Rebirth Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove/delete DSAce.dll manually via the explorer and then press the "restore DSAce" button in the launcher again, restart the launcher after you have removed DSAce.dll manually, just to make sure it actualizes the dir.

there is no DSAce.dll file in that folder QQ
I keep getting that same error!
(05-07-2015, 04:19 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 04:03 PM)Rebirth Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove/delete DSAce.dll manually via the explorer and then press the "restore DSAce" button in the launcher again, restart the launcher after you have removed DSAce.dll manually, just to make sure it actualizes the dir.

There is, otherwise you would have a serious problem with your discovery installation, Lol. Or are you playing without an anticheat? o: Jk, but yeah. There has to be a DSAce.dll in the EXE folder of Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1.
Same problems here.
(05-07-2015, 04:26 PM)Rebirth Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015, 04:19 PM)Punisher5431 Wrote: [ -> ]

There is, otherwise you would have a serious problem with your discovery installation, Lol. Or are you playing without an anticheat? o: Jk, but yeah. There has to be a DSAce.dll in the EXE folder of Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1.

No my secret to success is out! Tongue jk

i tyring allowing the whole disco folder now cuz i think the anti virus keeps kicking it out whenever i try to restore it
Pages: 1 2 3