Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cloak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. I want to ask you about a few things.

1. When I am using my cloaking device in a combat it doesn't mean that I died in that battle right? So I can continue a battle when I will uncloak?

Quote:3.2 A player who was killed during a PvP fight in any form, must not enter the system where the fight took place or re-engage the attacker(s) for 2 hours from the time of their destruction, or until this/these ship(s) leave(s) the game.

3.4 Fleeing from combat and then docking at a station or planet while you are in 10k range of the ship you were fighting counts as PvP death. Freighters and transports in this case may return to the system for the sole purpose of trading.

2. If I will uncloak in a battle or...maybe a battle just ended when I used my cloak to stay alive there, for example, can I continue shooting at hostiles after deactivating cloaking device? I thik then battle is still exists I can contunie, but what about second situation?
I mean hostile will be relaxed and it is possible to kill somebody in a snub using a few shoots of EMP and then SNAC.
Thread moved from Flood to Discovery RP 24/7 Help & Support

By the way case number 1. Yes, you can cloak and then re-join battle.

Case 2, it's not against rules but people won't like you for this action. It happend few weeks ago and you can be sure we all were annoyed.
However, if you dock on an NPC base cloaked, it still gives a message that you docked at the base, and if you do it in 10k range of your enemies, you are still considered dead.
Shinju, About case 2 - I am not sure you are talking about me because i'm just asking about that, i didn't do that. But thank you for the answer.

Ponge, of course if you will dock in a combat it will be like death in combat, I knew that.