Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Universal Shipping - Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VVynBy7.jpg]

Good day

I have received communications from DSE) to the take over by Universal of Alberta stations in Alberta system.

I hereby want to extend my congratulation and support to a prosperous future. I want to sign a contract with your company for the distribution of Platinum ore in the Ontario system from my base named "Swellendam Inc." located next to Toronto station.

I will procure Platinum Ore from your instillation to not impose on you mining/income operation. See it as a extended storage in Ontario system form a bit of a easier access to the product. To say it simple, you are the factory and ill be the Factory shop.

I would like to have docking rights for my ships tagged with [SWD] to collect ore from installation.

It goes without saying ill assist in any way i can to improve your bases and with some protection. I also would like your assist in my base as i am the soul owner and manager of base. [*USI*] ships has already been given rights to dock on base for refreshments and if needed protection.

Hope to hear from you soon and for any changes and or suggestions to contract.

Greetings to you all

Nox Lunar

[Image: itoQJyN.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-9BM7X95Z7A1W1jXoph9...wj4T2Uj-SQ]

Good day we apologize for the delay here at Universal Shipping Inc. your data has been received and a contract is being developed. With new developments being implemented the time from receiving the paper work and it being processed to our desks is a due process. We will be getting back to you shortly. Again we thank you for your interests in doing business with Universal Shipping Inc.

Signed,

Frank Tanner, Chief Logistic's Officer

Good day

A was wondering if you received my comm as your ships in Alberta refused to talk to me?

Any case thank you very much and hope to hear back soon. I have halted sales of Plat ore on base for now but cannot hold off for ever as you understand i need funds to keep base operational.

Looking forward to working with you.

Greetings to you all

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMi3WI3dv4v-Uz3D8indB...Po1pDf8pHs]

Good day Mr.Lunar we apologize for the long wait but after countless meetings and constant writing and re writing we at Universal Shipping Incorporated offer you a contract. We strongly suggest you to review this contract carefully and ask you to please sign in the designated area's if you are in agreement with said material.

Frank sends the contract electronically

Of course this is a temporary contract that will void in 15 days until we may meet and sign the official paper documents. The contract is as follows,

Code:
This contract is a legal document proclaiming to SWD and there assets on the agreement of allowing SWD access to USI bases in the Alberta system. Rutherford Base and Platinum Incorp. Base. The following are terms towards SWD from USI when allowed access to said bases.

1) SWD must and will not sell Platinum Ore for less than 5000 credits a unit.

2) USI will be SWD sole source of platinum ore.

3) SWD may only buy from said bases as per current supply/sell cycle, supply within the platinum field is not permitted.

4) USI is not responsible for the safety of SWD and there assets at any time.

5) USI is not responsible for insufficient supply due to periods of high demand.

6) USI is not responsible for failure to supply due to hostile actions from hostile parties. Examples: Siege or similar circumstances.

7) USI may vary the sale price at our own discretion. Starting price for ore will be 4000 credits per unit.

8) SWD agrees to USI sole right to mine the platinum field and accepts our right to enforce it up to and including the destruction of the offending party. All pilots will be tractored in and face trial at the Justice Department on Planet Manhattan. Sign here _____________________

9) USI may hire a lawful party to overlook and enforce the duties as said in point 8.

10) SWD agree's to a penalty payment of 1 billion credits if found to have taken supply by an unspecified method.

11) SWD must pay a bond of 500 million credits as assurance of good conduct. Bond is to be held for six month's and then returned.

12) This contract is valid for 6 months if said client wishes to continue business a new signature must be present.

Please sign here for all terms stated above ________________________

We hope to do business with you please take your time and come to us if you have any issues.

Signed,

Frank Tanner

Good day

Thanks for the reply and proposal. I went trough the contract and there's a few things i agree with and some i do not, ill go trough 1 by 1 and see if we can come to even grounded agreement.

Quote:1) SWD must and will not sell Platinum Ore for less than 5000 credits a unit.

With all due respect i will make my own price for Ore to be sold on MY base but will agree not to sell equal or lower than your set price. As i am already buying from you and you are getting cash on delivery it will not impact on your income, on the contrary it will increase, Im only here as a alternative shorter & saver route. Simple the more i sell the more i buy from you. If you decide raising your sell prices i will adjust mine accordingly.

Quote:2) USI will be SWD sole source of platinum ore.

With this i agree fully.

Quote:3) SWD may only buy from said bases as per current supply/sell cycle, supply within the platinum field is not permitted.

With this i agree partially. (See explanation Clause 8)

Quote:4) USI is not responsible for the safety of SWD and there assets at any time.

(See explanation Clause 11)

Quote:5) USI is not responsible for insufficient supply due to periods of high demand.

(See explanation Clause 8)

Quote:6) USI is not responsible for failure to supply due to hostile actions from hostile parties. Examples: Siege or similar circumstances.

I agree

Quote:7) USI may vary the sale price at our own discretion. Starting price for ore will be 4000 credits per unit.

I agree as it is your base.

Quote:8) SWD agrees to USI sole right to mine the platinum field and accepts our right to enforce it up to and including the destruction of the offending party. All pilots will be tractored in and face trial at the Justice Department on Planet Manhattan. Sign here _____________________

I will only sign this Clause if sub clause is added so i can mine ONLY to assist in refilling USI owned bases (Clause 5) in Alberta, and will only apply if stocks are low on above said bases (Clause 3). Ore will be re bought bay SWD transport at sale price for transport to SWD base. SWD or other party ships will not be filled by SWD miner for sale in field. Clause only for refill off USI bases and not for direct transport to SWD base.

Quote:9) USI may hire a lawful party to overlook and enforce the duties as said in point 8.

Agreed as im one to stick to my word.

Quote:10) SWD agree's to a penalty payment of 1 billion credits if found to have taken supply by an unspecified method.

Agreed. As i stated i am a man of my word.

Quote:11) SWD must pay a bond of 500 million credits as assurance of good conduct. Bond is to be held for six month's and then returned.

I do not agree with this Clause as i am buying ores from you and you will give NO assistance to SWD (Stated in Clause 4) to a CLIENT. I do not expect any asset from USI further than ore purchase.

Quote:12) This contract is valid for 6 months if said client wishes to continue business a new signature must be present.

Time period is fine with me and i agree.

Please understand i am not shooting down the whole contract as i am very eager to do business with the USI. Review my request that i think is reasonable and lets see if we can meet each other half way. Im committed to a long time and lucrative agreement.

Regards
Nox Lunar

Greetings to you all

Good day

I have a new counter offer for you sirs. Pay me 1Bil or make offer for the base and you can have it to do what you wish. As simple as that. Let me know as to what you decide in the next day. Hens i get no reply it will go onto open market for sale to any person or group that wants it. If you decide to take it it will include stocks currently on base, some ore and round about 40k premium scrap.

Please let me know as im giving this opportunity to the USI first.

Regards
Nox Lunar

Greetings to you all