Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crysis warhead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made this topic because i feel the game deserves it. Honestly this game is AWESOME. Not as good as Crysis but still DAMN GOOD. I just made this so that if you have a computer that can handle it and you are a PC gamer you owe it to yourself to play this game. Seriously this is why i pay twice as much as a console owner and have to put up with my PC crashing all the time. This game is why i bother with PCs. Get it, its awesome (and no i don't work for EA). Call me a 'shallow' gamer as much as you want but honestly, i had 10 times more fun jumping off moving trains and punching helicopters to name a few, all at ridiculous levels of detail of course, then i had playing spore. That ends my topic.
' Wrote:Not as good as Crysis...

Thank you, come again!
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23508

I touched on this when it was released.
I love Crysis, and I loved Warhead.

Now, you really can't say it's not as good as Crysis, because really.. Nothing changed. There were a few things that were different (vehicles, weapons) but overall the game was a blast. Gave you a viewpoint of what was going on on the other half of the island, while you were busy doing your thing in Crysis. Things that were "off" in Crysis, were looked at and touched up. Notice how the aliens were much more dangerous in Warhead then in Crysis? I can't count how many times I got killed by them because they were flanking me and attacking me from all angles, while using cover to their advantage.
The ONLY thing I didn't like was how during the hovercraft chase, if you decided to stop and smell the flowers, the enemy you were chasing would stop and wait. There was no real urgency to get a move on.
Well one thing Crysis has over Warhead is that Crysis was alot longer and more epic in scale (eg, flying a VTOL and the final fight scene). Although thats not to say that Warhead is bad because its AWESOME. I got stuck in that bit with the hovercraft, because i didnt realise you had to get out and move on foot. There was also stuff that i found in Warhead that i had never seen befor that wasnt new! who knew that the tactical attachment could fire tranquilizer darts. I have to play through both of them again sometime and thats the best thing about both games there are infinite replay oppurtunities.
warhead is a cool game i dont know the first crysis our comps cant run it =D its trange but still they seem to be great games i like that suit with those modes
Personally, I found the Warhead ending to be much more epic.