Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where did i leave my scotch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all you ingrates, cowards, liars, and thieves,

its good to be back. I was enjoying a blissful retirement in Trafalgar, when BAM!, I see that twat Olsav was flying around again, but this time looking all revolutionary and not buying my product. I said to myself if my old regulars dont buy anymore, who the hell is left. Some people used to be good for an artifact or two but damn my soul, the navies are taking on the honest trader. well honest is a relative term. Ask me no questions, ill tell you no lies.

But, seeing as my old crew is all gone, i hopped on a Liner to Manhattan, and here i am starting fresh, and humbly at all your services. surcharges need not apply if you drink the same scotch as me.

Cheers all, im back for all your needs!
hum, welcome back
welcome back and have fun

and don't be afraid of the canucks' sense of nationalism:)

Ohh and beware the communist penguins
I would say welcome back fowler but then id be lying.

all you ever do ingame is chirp people, drink, and piss people off.

oh and ramble about mollys in trafalgar, and shamus, and try and find whats left of that old group LD inc that might be flying.

[sarcasm]welcome back [sarcasm]
nice to see your still your priggish self olsav.

and thank you for the warm re-welcoming everyone else.
Oi, Fowler!

I'm tellin' ye, laddie, "restin' in peace" is not all it's cracked up t' be.

But, thanks t' that Discordian Mumbo Jumbo, and a recently vacated F-23 Transponder, I'm back 'n kickin', ol' friend.

Glad t' see ye haven't shriveled up yerself, tho ye were a bit shriveled t' begin with.

Pop on by Bafflin' fer a wee dram on me, Fowler. We'll talk of old times and new.

Cheery bye,

Shamus