Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trying to remove discovery freelancer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to uninstall discovery freelancer? I can't seem to uninstall it normally. I would like to reinstall everything new. Because the launcher is not working. I already removed freelancer original files but now I would like to remove the mod.

Any suggestions?
(05-10-2015, 11:42 AM)flying.bullship Wrote: [ -> ]How to uninstall discovery freelancer? I can't seem to uninstall it normally. I would like to reinstall everything new. Because the launcher is not working. I already removed freelancer original files but now I would like to remove the mod.

Any suggestions?

You should have an option to delete it in Control Panel with Add/Remove Programs.
The mod itself is located in Users\YourUsernameHere\AppData\Local\Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1; delete that folder and you should be good to go to reinstall the mod. There's no need to uninstall or remove the vanilla Freelancer installation, as your Discovery installation is completely independent of it after the installer has made a copy of it with the mod installed.

EDIT: There's also an "Uninstall" option on the start menu folder for Discovery Freelancer, and probably an option to do so in the Control Panel as Toris suggested above as well. Probably a better idea, that. Tongue
No, the mod is not listed in the section that Tori suggested above. You have to uninstall Discovery manually via the uninstaller.exe located in the following directory ;

Code:
%appdata%\..\Local\Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1

cheers'