Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Change of in-game interface?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo

Im not sure if its possible, but if it is and its legit on server i would like some help.

I have seen som guncam picks of players in the pasy who had a diffrent hud skin/interface than the default.

If possible can someone help me how to implemet change or point me to a link where to find it an how to install and how it looks.

Its just a for a change in gameplay but if its not availible or allowed on oficial server its not a big deal.

Thanks
It's okay as long as it doesn't change the .ini files

I checked my HUD modification files and it doesn't. So it's good to go.

~[Angels]Foochow
(05-10-2015, 05:38 PM)Foochow Wrote: [ -> ]It's okay as long as it doesn't change the .ini files

I checked my HUD modification files and it doesn't. So it's good to go.

~[Angels]Foochow

Ok good to hear. Now where can i find/download hud files and see what the changeswil look like?
Thanks
I know this is like bringing back the dead and I'm not meaning to necro the thread but I would like to know what files would be changed to achieve the desired hud change. I have an old mod that's interface I really like and would like to use it in my game. I have received permission to use it. Could someone help me out and point me in the correct direction please.
Hello

I have a question. How can i activated the Guncam on my ship. Can someone tell me that. Ths

Regards,
N-D2010
(08-26-2016, 12:22 AM)N-D2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I have a question. How can i activated the Guncam on my ship. Can someone tell me that. Ths

Regards,
N-D2010

The "Guncam", is simply RP slang for a screenshot. Just press the "print screen" key.