Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : The Lane Hacker known as Wolfgang Weisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmitting...

[Image: iQtUmFH.jpg]

(A man is heard sniggering in the background. "You're live Amy.")

That was a disgusting request. I hope that when you're reunited with your family you will raise your children to be a better person than you.

As for "dissolution" and "non-profit", is your solution really to do the same to the current families of Interspace employees what some incompetent board members did years ago to you? How many generations will hold a grudge because of what happened to one? Interspace going bankrupt will benefit neither of us and you know it.

Take a cold shower and respond when you're thinking with your brain.

Amy Mainzer
Ship ID : IC.Admin01

[Image: ZnXa8Ri.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: lDHjDNe.png]

Mein Gott. Amy Mainzer, you are such a lovely creature.

It is invigorating to hear that you are aware about me and my history. Subsequently you realize that I am not going to stop until Interspace Commerce is dissolved. And Captain Smithy is carrying so many valuable commodities that he makes himself such a lucrative target for my attacks.

But I am offering a deal to your boss. A very low-cost one. He is going to hand you over to me and for as long as you remain my plaything, he is not going to be bothered. My colleagues in the Lane Hackers might disapprove such deal and call it "Rogue-ish" but I don't care. I worked alongside women like you back in the Bonn Station for decades and I couldn't touch them because of etiquette and my family. But now I am free from the shackles of my previous life. Women are all unfaithful and heartless.

They deserve what is coming for them. Including you.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...