Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED] - 30,000,000 per Kruger| kill!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: hunting-season1.jpg]

- Are you out there for money?
- Do you feel that Kruger Minerals has wronged you?
- Do you want to serve the Bretonian Empire?

If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions, then this Bounty Board is for you! My name is Jonathan Walker, a faithful citizen of the Bretonian Empire. With this Bounty Board I am going to spend my business assets for a worthy cause.

Kruger needs to be stopped supporting the Gallic invaders!

HUNT & DESTROY

Everywhere in Sirius
Kruger| tagged vessels: $30,000,000 per kill

Conditions.
Please note that you can claim more than one bonus for each kill:
- If the scum begs for mercy before the very end: + $5,000,000
- If the cheapshot is using nomad technology (cloaking device): + $5,000,000
- If the Kruger cartel is transporting the exotic passengers called "Kruger Marines": + $10,000,000
- If the target is flying a light fighter: 1/30 of the original bounty

If you want to apply please provide your ID, your hostile reputation towards Kruger Minerals and at least neutral standing towards any of the Bretonian corporations.

Total amount of credits: $7,200,000,000

Do Mankind a Favor and Hunt Kruger Today!

// the bounty is sponsored by the Independent Miners Guild
// cash transfers are anonymous, and cannot be traced back even if a name is shown.

==========Incoming Transmission=========
==========Sender : Pissed off freelancer==========
==========Location : Smelly back-end of Sirius, Rheinland=========
==========Callsign : Moolah.Muncher=========

Oy Walker

Well ain't this a pretty sight. Kruger filth being hunted. You just made my day. And I'll tell ya it was a pretty crap day to begin with.
I read of ya points there and it's like yor describing little ol' me. I hate Kruger those pompous bastards, I love me some money and if i get ta serve the greatest Empire in existence while shooting those pigs then all I can say is lovely.

I'm sending ya some prof to back op ma words Walker.
==HERE==

I ain't chosen my style in ship just yet. I'm taking ma time, this here thing is special and if I'm gonna do it I wanna do et as perfect as possible cos I wanna remember them Kruger pigs shouting like scared little girls when their ships go flaming.

======Transmission Ended=======
As long as you can kill Krugers on your ship, I don't care what you're flying.

Consider yourself accepted, freelancer.
==========Incoming Transmission=========
==========Sender : Pissed off freelancer==========
==========Location : Smelly back-end of Sirius, Rheinland=========
==========Callsign : Moolah.Muncher=========

Oy Walker

I had me some productive day. Met a Kruger vessel in the Sigmas. Scum tried to bribe me not to kill him "laughs". how pathetic.
I'm sending ya some proof ey?!

Identification of scum
Destruction of scum's ship

And i have a little extra for ya Walker. Just something to amuse yourself

Scum's cargo
Destruction of scum's cargo

Walker you owe me 30.000.000 SC. Send the money to the account Moolah.Muncher.
And expect me to be more active from now on.

======Transmission Ended=======
<<-| IncommingTransmission |->>
[Image: cdv2earm.jpg]
Origin:Newport Station, Sigma 13
Sender:Chuleta Prima
Callsign:Chuleta.Prima

Mr. Walker,

Rep Proof is what you are asking for, and there ya have it. Im gonna take my sexy self and my pocket rocked and go out and make you happy and make me some cash. If ya wanna know the reason, I just dont like things that start with K.

You free for a drink later Hun? Let me know if you need anything else from me. Im ready to get to hunting.

<<-EndTransmission->>
Chuleta Prima, you have been accepted. I know some of the Kruger guys are looking for a hot date. Bring plasma, I suggest.

Moolah.Muncher, payment has been sent. Keep it up.

Good hunting!
[Image: Arun-mullet.png]

Konnichiwa.

I am Sulawesi Kiribatsu a private contractor primarily working for the GMG. This bounty and the premium rates got my attention so I'd like to sign up. Understand that I EXPECT to receive payments on a timely manner or I'm gone. Got that?

Ship name: Sulawesi's.Vengeance
Freelancer ID - Rep
Sulawesi Kiribatsu, you have been accepted. Rest assured, I pay well and fast.

Good hunting!
[Image: Arun-mullet.png]

Konnichiwa.

I promised efficiency through harmony. The battletransport didn't touch my shield and I didn't spend a single piece of ammo. It was a perfect kill from a perfect hunter.

The beast: Kruger|KMS-Hamburg
The beast's loot: 3,960 Silver Ore
The beast's end: XXX

Please send the money quickly as I am heading to Hawaii as we speak.
[Image: WillBreakThings4_zpsh7tn2iq9.png]

Tobias.Jameson
Freelancer

Hey Man,

Well I need some credits to feed my habit... erm I mean... support my lifestyle...

Anyway, you had some questions, I like questions, because I've got answers man. I got all the answers, but I don't think that's what you're after here, so:

- Are you out there for money? Yeah, for sure man.
- Do you feel that Kruger Minerals has wronged you? Dude, they're a corporate corporation, they probably test chemicals on cute animals... that's not cool, screw the man, man.
- Do you want to serve the Bretonian Empire? Yo, dunno, do they pay in Synth-Weed, or a suitable exchangeable currency?

Anyway, I'm a freelance gun to hire, I want your cash, so does my dealer... so, we cool dude?

Peace out, Tobias.
Pages: 1 2 3