Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cannot login on any account after the last update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

After the last update I cannot access any of my characters. When the character selection window appears, shortly after ( < 1 sec ) I get kicked. I am not able to select any char at all.

As a side note, I use BitDefender Internet Security 2015 and I even added the entire Freelancer folder to the whitelist since the DSAce.dll issue.

What should I do next?

Thank you.
I was able to select the char Adamina and now the account is banned completely.
Still the same problem with a new character ?
Post here to get yourself unbanned. Follow these steps. It should help you.

1) Disable your Anti Virus
2) Press the "Restore DSAce.dll" button
3) Enable your Anti Virus
4) Play the game

If that doesn't work, you might have edited some .ini files. Follow these steps:

1) Uninstall Discovery
2) Download a fresh version of Discovery
3) Disable your Anti Virus
4) Install Discovery
5) Launch DSLauncher.exe and wait for all of the patches to finish
6) Turn on your Anti Virus
7) Play the game

Hopefully that should help. Setting an exclusion after the DSAce.dll problem won't sort anything out as the file has already been made corrupt by the anti virus program.
Yeah your ip must be banned. You really need to exclude this file of your AV before launching the game.
I have posted where Snoopy said, I didn't modified anything. This happened after the last update. My IP is not banned because now after a clean new reinstall of Freelancer I am able to login without any problems. I tested it with a new account. But the old account is still banned.

Anyway thank you for your answers, this thread can be closed now. I posted my issue on the thread where Snoopy pointed me to.