Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer "crashes"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well now i've completely reinstalled everything from disco and still i've got the same problem.

When i start Freelancer nothing unusual but when i try to join any server freelancer crashes.
Is there anyone with a similiar problem or even better someone with a solution?
(05-15-2015, 02:41 PM)Mirdynn_BE Wrote: [ -> ]Well now i've completely reinstalled everything from disco and still i've got the same problem.

When i start Freelancer nothing unusual but when i try to join any server freelancer crashes.
Is there anyone with a similiar problem or even better someone with a solution?

Interesting! I did the same thing and still have the same problem, it keeps asking to restore DSAce.dll, at log in game crashes.
Well we've got the exact same problem :'( now i can't play freelancer anymore
Isn't the file deleted by the antivirus ?
(05-15-2015, 03:02 PM)Rhonkar Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the file deleted by the antivirus ?
The file that usually gets deleted or locked by the AV usually causes fl or the launcher to crash completely not letting it continue....but it's worth checking out
And what should need to be done to get freelancer running again?
Basically, just add an exclusion in your antivirus to avoid this one deletes the DSAce.dll file. Try that first, we will see after ^^
It does mention to add an exception to AV. the problem is that I don't have AV, unless it is built in the system, I have looked for it but I can't find it, Does anyone knows where it is?
(05-15-2015, 03:57 PM)CrossBones Wrote: [ -> ]It does mention to add an exception to AV. the problem is that I don't have AV, unless it is built in the system, I have looked for it but I can't find it, Does anyone knows where it is?

What is your OS ? You absolutely need an antivirus.
Wrong here
Pages: 1 2 3