Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the modders/igiss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Q: The Gallic agents who come to and from Sirius should somehow pass through the mine field. How do they do it if no one else is able to?
A: They use special ships and narrow pathways between the mines that only they know of. Ships and paths are held in secrecy, and players won't have access to them (at least not in the next version). Many of the paths were destroyed anyway during the events that indicated breach of the 7-hundred-year isolation.

The bolded part concerns me...

Does this mean there will be no custom french ships ect...?

It confuses me....

I read it and my mind says "Unplayable faction?"

Please clarify this one.
' Wrote:I read it and my mind says "Unplayable faction?"

I thought in the next mod they are meant to be unplayable.

Yes/no?
I believe it means that you have to find your own pathways if you wish to enter Gallia. But as far as I know, you WILL be able to get into the Gallia systems. And there should be Gallic ships (I've seen the models).
Admin sign something please?

I'm close to crying if we can't do anything with gallia besides yearn for entrance and ships....
As Dab said, there will be gallic ships. And yes, you will be able to get into Gallia through a few ways. Don't quote me on this part but I don't think bigger ships will be able to leave Gallia due to thier size and the "narrow pathways" in the mine fields. It's not like getting in/out of Zone 21. Gallia is/was a highly guarded space. It has only recently open its "doors" to everyone
Hmmmmm..........admin plx. XD
:lol:

You wont like it there. Its dark, mines, nebulas, endless high radiation zones. A few planets only, undockable.

Why do you think the frenchies breached the mine field? They wanna get out while you want to get in.

AoM

edit: reminds me on eastern germany
' Wrote::lol:

You wont like it there. Its dark, mines, nebulas, endless high radiation zones. A few planets only, undockable.

Why do you think the frenchies breached the mine field? They wanna get out while you want to get in.

AoM

edit: reminds me on eastern germany

Don't forget the fleet of Battleships that go around the systems. What is it like 20 of em in a fleet?
bump
Its a new mod version, and we don't do spoilers on the old one, what makes you think we are going to
give secrets away now ? How about a bit of patience, and a surprise or two ?

Hoodlum
Pages: 1 2