Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: eRepublik
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Erepublik is a massively multiple player online, social networking and strategy web browser game. The game allows players to participate as individual citizens in an online mirror of the real world.

Quote:Erepublik combines both Social Networking and Strategy into a single massively multiple player online game where players can participate in a variety of activities. Citizens of the Erepublik world can own businesses, form political parties, vote in elections, write newspaper articles, and even go to war as citizens of virtual versions of real life countries. The game has very few visual elements, and is primarily text-based in nature.

Upon joining a citizen picks which virtual country he wishes to join. Each of these countries is named after an actual country in the real world, and is located similarly. The citizen then seeks employment at a company within that country, and is allowed the opportunity to train as a soldier for that country. Training, and working at a company is done on a daily basis by a simple click of two buttons. One of the main drawing points of the website is that it takes a mere "14 minutes a day" to participate.

The game is currently in closed-beta, but I am willing to provide invitations to anyone who wants them. Just either P.M me your e-mail address, or post in this thread.

Note: When you get to the invitation activation screen, the country you are prompted to choose is the country you want to live in in-game, not the one you actually reside in.

If anyone wants to work together, perhaps start a company once we get sufficient funds, choose Turkey as your country, and Beersheba as the region. (It was actually Israel, but Israel got conquered by Turkey. Once the next update to the game commences, we will be able to liberate Israel, by force if necessary)

My in-game nickname is Denisius, add me to your friends list.

http://www.erepublik.com
Feel free to send an invite my way, I like the look of the whole thing.
P.M to me the e-mail address to which you want me to send the invitation.