Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An old-young one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

just wanted to say hello for once. I've been playing on this server for quite some time now, with phases of more and less activity. But all n' all, I must have spend more than a 100 hours playing Disco.
I do love RPing in general and in Disco in particular, it always drove me back to the game and this server from time to time.
But somehow I always hesitated to RP in the forum, even tought I always enjoyed reading the stories and conversations of others.
And because that shall change from now on, I here by officialy introduce myself Wink

I'v frequently been flying Junkers and Mollys, mostly the "Sophas", an old but lovley Salvager, which sadly got deleted someday due to inactivity.

Right now, I'm visiting Sirus as part of the SHS, a GMG player group, and I'm trying to setup the TTR-1130, an junker-affiliated insurance company.
Feel free to drop a message if you're interessted in flying with me,
I'm happy I'm back Smile

Greetings and a big thanks for existing-and-making-this-game-what-it-is,
Sophas
Hello Sophas! Big Grin
Welcome to Forum RP! ^^
I'll see you around ingame, if you ever travel through Bretonia Big Grin
Hola amigo!

I would suspect we have recently RP'ed, given your SHS affiliation. I enjoyed the encounters and like your style. A welcome addition to the Forum RP.

See you in Space; *waves hands around* all over the place.