Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uhm ... Hello ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day everyone!

Been here, done things, had to leave + had no idea what to do, and I had the idea to look around if anything is going on here. So how are things going ?
I've noticed Conquest is steam-rolling , but what did actually change in-game ? ( I've read the patch note, but lore wise, cause it'd take ages to dig through all the posts Big Grin )

Also, Hello to everyone who I used to play with Big Grin
Saw this name and was like....wow.
Nice to see you again, everything's going fine enough. We got a lot of new toys ingame, if anything.
Yo Spazzy , it's a nice surprise to see you here Big Grin Now I know who I don't want to meet in PvP Big Grin ( Yes, I always sucked at it Big Grin )

And by new toys what should I think of ? Star system desroying mutant space blobs ? Big Grin I've noticed the cloack battery thing, that's a good start , but I'm still curious Big Grin
(05-21-2015, 09:44 AM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Spazzy , it's a nice surprise to see you here Big Grin Now I know who I don't want to meet in PvP Big Grin ( Yes, I always sucked at it Big Grin )

And by new toys what should I think of ? Star system desroying mutant space blobs ? Big Grin I've noticed the cloack battery thing, that's a good start , but I'm still curious Big Grin

Yo, come on. I am just as bad as PvP. Unless I drink too much.
As far as new items go, we get our own IDs for factions, LPI and such get a mechanic to lock down base docking to smugglers if they catch them in addition to TLAGSNET. PoBs still are kinda interesting, cloaks and jumpdrives are there. Ships are rebalanced and such, dunno what else to tell you. I've no idea for how long have you been gone.
Hello Smile

Since you spent quite some time in RFP, I guess this new feature is something what should be really interesting for you Wink

Otherwise of some new features and rules changes, things are still the same. You know, forums dramas, flame wars (go check meme thread), trolling and sometimes nice RP encounters.

EDIT: Oh and as you can see, ninjas are still the same too. Damn you Spazzy Smile
(05-21-2015, 10:06 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, come on. I am just as bad as PvP. Unless I drink too much.
As far as new items go, we get our own IDs for factions, LPI and such get a mechanic to lock down base docking to smugglers if they catch them in addition to TLAGSNET. PoBs still are kinda interesting, cloaks and jumpdrives are there. Ships are rebalanced and such, dunno what else to tell you. I've no idea for how long have you been gone.

Well, it was about a year ago , give or take a few days, when ppl started shouting for ammo based cloaks and such. However, these new things sound cool Big Grin Deffinately gonna jump into it after work Big Grin

(05-21-2015, 10:07 AM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile

Since you spent quite some time in RFP, I guess this new feature is something what should be really interesting for you Wink

Otherwise of some new features and rules changes, things are still the same. You know, forums dramas, flame wars (go check meme thread), trolling and sometimes nice RP encounters.

EDIT: Oh and as you can see, ninjas are still the same too. Damn you Spazzy Smile

Well hello there Big Grin So I guess the RFP survived things Big Grin good to hear , although I probably won't be attending to that part of the game ( official factions) any time soon Tongue Big Grin

By the way, what's the server population lately ? Cause as far as I remember, it was pretty deserted a year ago.
75-100 in the evenings during week, 90-120 on friday and weekend evenings. But I think that during events we even reached almost full server (current limit is 150 players).
(05-21-2015, 10:46 AM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]75-100 in the evenings during week, 90-120 on friday and weekend evenings. But I think that during events we even reached almost full server (current limit is 150 players).

150 ? :O I remember when it was somewhere around 200 or even more ... might be wrong Big Grin Oh well, I guess NPCs disrupting trade lanes is a common thing lately, but at least I can re-start things with some NPC cargo pirating Big Grin
Hey there. Or should I say üdv újra köreinkben? (^._.^)ノ
Welcome back Oldum, it's nice to see you here mate.
Pages: 1 2