Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: On the subject of the tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, because the tracker is horrendously bricked and refuses to show individual ships for some factions

faction activity for this month isn't happening right?
One or two ships less should not make much difference, really. So what if you lose a hour or two?
Actually some staff input into what's going on with the tracker would be nice. It's not "a few hours" but more like 4-6 for some ships. I have a few ships that aren't logging time when I know I've flown them around more than 0:00:00. They don't even track the last time logged.
stop making duplicate threads about the same thing, it has already been answered in your previous thread about the tracker. if you have new questions just use the same thread.
Except not all questions were answered. I'll agree there's no point to multiple threads but oh well here it is. Also this isn't a question about it getting fixed and is more a question directed at the admins, not the devs.

I would still like to know how this will be dealt with while the new tracker is being worked on. It's not as small as some people make it and can really cause problems.
It's not going to be dealt with until the new tracker is working, because there is no way to deal with it. It's a fundamental problem with the current software that there is no point of wasting time trying to fix. So, we're working on a new one instead. Will be done soon ™.
Yes, which is great. But what about faction activity checks? When 10+ hours don't log for a faction it can mean the difference between going below the required time and not. That's the question people want answered and was the questioned asked by Scourge.
(05-23-2015, 07:58 PM)Miaou Wrote: [ -> ]When 10+ hours don't log for a faction it can mean the difference between going below the required time and not. That's the question people want answered

^
The admins will either not process them at all until everything is working again, or use the LH player list scanner or something.
Well yeah. We aren't asking about the different options available. Most of us have at least two brain cells that can rub together to figure that part out. We want to know which option they choose, which is why I said this question is mostly directed at Admins.