Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just finished the Prince of Persia Trilogy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I have to say... I'm pretty pumped. These games are so... AWESOME. I mean... Storyline and everything kept me going. Honestly, the only thing I enjoy playing more is Freelancer. I'm only sad because now that I finished the trilogy, I probably will never play it again. : (

Let's just say the end of Prince of Persia The Two Thrones has gotten me so wired... I feel... Estatic! The ending... Was perfect to say the least. Ended the way it began. So... Perfect.

x.x

Your thoughts on the matter?

-Virus
whats the gameplay like...?

all i remember form the last princ eof persia is that there was one level were you were falling down in a rotating house which was also falling down -- and that they made the game free to download..

what so special about this newest version...?
I have always heard very positive about Prince of Persia but never had the chance to have a go at it.
I too have heard a lot of positive feedback about Prince of Persia, but once I played it..uhh.. I didnt realise whats so fun about it. Battles are rather fun, but the lack of freedom is not very inspiring and most of the time you end up doing jumps from one room to another, which is irritating once you have to spend more time at it.
Keep in mind that these games are a couple years old (Sands of Time was released in 2003), and for their time, they were amazing.
The gameplay was fun. The going back in time thing hadn't been done before and added so much to the game. The fighting was great (and only improved with the other two games) the storyline was fantastic and the soundtrack went well for the game.
Warrior Within is still my favourite of the 3. Especially with Godsmack in the soundtrack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIx-8KiH0A

I still own all 3 of them for my PS2.
I'm really excited for the new Prince of Persia game that's coming out, though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKe0NpatU0
Sure, it's a good game and I would recommend it for the most. I'm just that kind of guy who is not into leaping and all of that.:)
I LOVE the Prince of Persia series. I have all of em on my ps2 ( pirated , of course xD ). If the new one doesnt come out for the wii , im gonna kill someone.
Prince of Persia was great! Me and my friends had TONS of fun playing through all three of these games. Very good and engaging!

I should play them again sometime.

Verg
The first one was my favorite...

The Sands of Time or something like that. It was awesome to say the least that's for sure