Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Call of Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay i got in to the Beta for Call of Duty world at war. Unfortunately at this stage its 360 only (ghey) but soon the PC beta will be announced and i have a key for that too. Did any one else get in?

In fact i don't have a 360 so if any one wants my key i might give it to you, but ill talk to my freinds first because one of them might want it.
NOt exactly sure how this whole beta testing thing works.....Xboxlive?

And I've got a 360. =]
Grats on getting into the Beta!

Also, i've got a 360 if you don't want the key:D
Yea it wasn't really and application process its just that im signed up to about 6 gaming newsletters and one of them happened to give me a free key. It was probably the infin-ward one. Um i kinda forgot to tell my freinds about it at school and i have absolutely no idea about xbox's or xbox live but installing it had something to do with xbox live. If you try hard enough you could probably get one very easily but you may have to pre-order (like the orange box).
Um this is kind of like a bump but none of my 360 owning freinds have Live so i figured id give it to one of you, i guess in game to out of game transactions are illegal if not frowned upon but i wouldn't mind a small gift. Any way first person to PM me an offer i cant refuse gets the 360 key. Keep in mind i got it like a month ago and it might not work.

On another note i got an email today saying im in the PC beta yay! downloading it now and i haven't even finished Farcry2 although it says im 90 percent finished and it's getting boring.
game stop sent me a 360 key instead of a PC key, so if anyone wants it, it's up for grabs.. just throw a PM
Double post and bump..

Gonna just post em here, also got -another- xbox 360 key..

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for purchasing Call of Duty: World at War from GameStop.com/EBgames.com. We understand there may have been some problems with codes distributed yesterday. We apologize for any inconvenience. Here is a new code to use for the beta. The instructions to participate in the Multiplayer Beta are as follows:

1. Make special note of your XBOX Live Marketplace Token provided below.
2. Log into XBOX Live with your gamer profile.
3. Access XBOX Live Marketplace through the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
4. Click 'Redeem Code'.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Marketplace Token when prompted.

Your Unique Beta Code: DWDXR-2VGMF-7FY82-BR6B6-2YBJG

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service.

Other one is: DT3G6-2XK8X-R6Y3Q-YKPCF-KW783