Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help needed with a few player owned bases (OORP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of these bases have made me a lot of money so I'd like to help keep things running smoothly but one person only has so much time to spare. I'm looking for players willing to help out with mining & base supplies. I'm offering 1 Salvager, 1 Kamome and 3x 5k trade ships to keep the bases listed below stocked, with 1 catch. You're expected to do no more than 3 base deliveries per week with the trade ship (Obviously more would be nice but I'm already asking roughly 3-4 hours per week of your time). The 5k ship will be faction of your choice but must be able to dock in Liberty, Kusari and Bretonia. If you prefer flying a Bison to a Mastadon for instance that's fine too. What you do with the ship when you're not doing base supplies is up to you. If one person is up to the task of doing both mining and trading, I'll give said person 2 ships. If it must be Zoner or Freelancer you'll have to settle for a Serenity or Borderworlds Transport. If you take the mining ship just keep ShuriBase or Beaumont Spire stocked with premium scrap & helium-3 respectively.

Miner needed for :
Shuri Base : Helium-3
Beaumont Spire : Premium Scrap
Tinkers Haven : Premium Scrap
(also check out the Scrapping Contest)

Cargo ships needed for :
Tinkers Haven
Swellendam
Greenlane Galaxy Station

(This list will be updated later, for now I want to see if anyone's intersted. More details will be added if people agree)
Commodities needed for bases producing docking modules :
Plasfoam Conduits
High Performance Alloy
Robotic Hadware
Reinforced Alloy

Contact the base owners or their faction members to find out what they need most. Remember I'm not recruiting, just looking for a little help to keep things running where I've invested time & money. Trade routes for items listed above will be sent privately. If you already have a trade ship and need access to any of the bases just post something on the POB thread (URLs have been provided - just click on the blue name of the base).
Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions seems like a slightly more fitting place for this.